Voted best family festival in the UK, GuilFest plays host to probably the most exciting children's area in the UK festival circuit, the KidZone.
Featuring special V.I.P guest appearances at regular intervals from PEPPA PIG on Saturday 17th July and BARNEY on Sunday 18th July, the GuilFest KidZone is packed full of fun, games and amazing shows running until 8pm, all weekend long.
Shows kick off on Friday, with a daring stunt by Kwabana Lindsay - as he plays the fiddle, whilst walking a slackwire above The Big Top! You can also catch PeteZa the one man circus doing a kids cabaret show!
On Saturday, you can catch The Pirate Fairies, hilarious clowns Big Foot and Furry Foot, the fantastic Fezheads, Theatre Des Bicyclettes, an evening fire show from Maxfire & Justin, CrowZone's Dancing Skeletons, Jo Dragon and Norman The Gnome!
Finally, on Sunday you can see the amazing Booster Cushion Theatre Company performing LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD and THE THREE ICKLE PIGS! As well as Doctor Palfi, The UK African Acrobats Experience, John Row, and (the now famous) fancy dress parade around the festival!
On top of all this there are games and activities all over the Kidzone to be enjoyed by all, including:
- Jans Blackboard Van. The return.. paint the van, play with an assortment of creative goodies. Dance the can can.
- Daemon or Doppelganger, based in beautiful new Indian tent, model yourself in clay. (funded by Guildford Arts Development) .
- Bigtopmania's Crazy Bikes, ride them if you can.
- Furry Foot's Musical Emporium. Bash the symbols, play the bells.
- Bigtopmania's Crazy Inflatables. Watch out they attack you.
- Festival Sticker Arts returns where you can make literally anything from stickers!! - Also Circus Skills, from trying to tight rope to hanging on a Trapeze to flipping on a trampete, then hula hoops, diabolos, juggling and plate spinning.
- Toddlers under 5s tent. With lots of safe play for them too!
- Hair Braiding, temporary tattoos, face painting. Ice creams!
- Reasons to be Cheerful Crafts. Create your costume for Sunday's Parade! Theme: ROBOTS!!!
Here are just some of the images from last year, pop along to our gallery to see more